This post contains affiliate links. I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Delivery Driver’s Deserve a HUGE thank you!
- Not sure about you, but I get about 34 packages a day, especially during the holidays. I’m so grateful to the hard working individuals who bring my packages to my front door so all I have to do is grab them!
Each year, I’ve been thinking about setting up a basket of treats for our delivery drivers, which includes UPS, USPS, FedEx, Amazon and my grocery delivery persons,
It’s such a simple gesture that goes a long way with the people helping out this season.
My basket is simple, I ordered a HUGE box of chips, popcorn and bars from Walmart as well as bottles of water! I have them set up on a small table on my front porch along with a framed sign. I can’t wait to see how often I need to re-fill! The basket I chose to use is a random basket I might have won in a raffle! Anyways, you can look on your local Marketplace for baskets for free or use any container you have laying around!
- individual size bags of chips, pretzels, popcorn
- healthy granola bars such as Cliff bars or trail mix bars
- trail Mix (this is my favorite)
- nuts such as almonds, peanuts or cashews (shop here)
- candy bars
- bottles of water
- energy drinks
- carbonated water
I can’t wait to see your set up! If you make one, be sure to tag me on
so I can see what you came up with! Make sure you tag me in the pic of yours on your porch, I’d love to see it!!