This post contains affiliate links. I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Sweater Weather is upon us and I could NOT be happier about it. As the summer comes to an end and the cooler weather moves in, I’ll be ready over here, wrapped up in the warmest sweater I can find next to the fireplace. I could wear these every day, all day. I picked out some of my favorite, soft and cozy sweaters that follow some of 2020s biggest trends.
- Neutral Sweaters I absolutely love this trend. My closet is filled with neutral sweaters. I love being able to wear neutrals with jeans or leggings.
2. Plaid I LOVE plaid, I’m so glad that it’s here to stay. I never turn down a good plaid sweater.
3. Cardigan Who doesn’t need an updated cardigan each season? I tried to buy one or two cardigans each fall . They are great for layering and make any outfit look more complete.
4. Mock Turtle Neck I’ll be honest, I wasn’t sure about this trend. It brought me back to my mom’s closet circa 1993. But once I tried them on, I understood the craze.
5. Puff Sleeve Sweaters Puff sleeves are definitely my favorite trend this season, I’m filling my closet with these items so I hope it lasts a season or two 🙂
Sweaters are great for Midwest living. You can typically get wear out of them from fall to winter and even into early spring, so for me, they are an obvious closet staple. Let me know what your favorite trend is this season!